Surfers Paradise is jam-packed with extraordinary activities. This is the place where most visitors flock to. In this blog, we’ve looked into some fun activities that you can add on to your list of things to enjoy in surfers paradise with the kids.
Things to do in Surfer’s Paradise with kids
- Play at the Beach– Surfers Paradise offers a beautiful, long beach straight off the busy hub of shops and cafes. So grab some food, or some toys and let the kids have a blast on the sand. You can even join them to build a sand castle.
- Visit TimeZone- Timezone Surfers Paradise (http://timezonesurfersparadise.com.au/) is the largest indoor family entertainment centre in Australia located in Cavill Mall. Why not jump on a motorcycle and race your friends, or try a spot of bowling, at TimeZone the possibilities are endless.
- Sand Safari Spotting– Every year the Gold Coast hosts the Sand Safari Sculpture competition, and they’re mind-blowing. Take a part in it, it’s free and the kids can even do some sand art themselves.
- Ice-skating– Yes, you heard it right! Planet Chill at Surfers Paradise is the coolest place to have fun with your kids. Whether it’s taking the chance to get out of the heat or heading inside for something fun to do on a rainy day, this ice-skating rink offers a great place to chill- and much more.
- Wax Museum– Wax Museum, at the heart of Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, is home to the largest collection of authentic wax figures in the Southern Hemisphere. There is something for everyone here in this Wax museum. So, go with your family and have some fun.
There are lots of things to do in Surfers Paradise that are perfect for entertaining the little ones in the family.